Performance Increase : 15-18hp, 12-16ft-lb
The Mercedes M139 intake for the A45 and CLA45 has been developed to allow the turbo a smoother route for airflow to be drawn from. By redesigning the system to allow for a much more direct path, the turbo is able to generate boost with less drag and therefore reach target boost pressure sooner in the RPM range. This intake system has been developed to offer the highest possible flow rate whilst maintaining the lowest intake temperatures possible to produce a net performance gain. The de-restricted flow path also allows for turbo spool to be heard more clearly adding to the dynamics of the overall driving experience.
The Eventuri Difference
The AMG M139 Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filter, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo. You can read more about the housing design and how it works HERE.
- Fitment: Mercedes W177 A45 and A45S, C118 CLA45 and CLA45S : M139 Engine
Each intake system consists of:
- Carbon Fiber Patented Venturi Filter Housing
- Bespoke High Flow Dry Cone Filter
- Carbon Fiber Inlet Duct
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel ECU Relocation Mount and Cover
- Silicon Coupler with OEM Specification Clamps