KW COILOVER V3 2020+ Chevrolet Corvette (C8)
Without magnetic ride & without OE noselift system or with Electronic Dampening EDC bundle
KW suspensions, the premiere high-performance coilover suspension manufacturer based in Germany, has developed the Variant 3 fully adjustable coilover suspension kit for the new 2020 Chevrolet C8 Corvette Stingray. The redesigned iconic American Sports car comes packed with 6.2L LT2 V8 engine neatly nestled between the passenger cabin and rear axle marking the first time a mid-engine Corvette has been released for production.
KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Stainless steel technology inox-line
- Individual, continuous lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy handling
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
Lower both front and rear is configurable between 0"- 0.98" (0-25 mm)