- High performance lubricants for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Specially developed for sprints, rallying, drag and/or road racing
- Offers power and reliability in applications with medium fuel dilution
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsports standards.
- TYPE OF USE : Rally – Short distance race
- The SAE 5W-30 viscosity allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure ramp up.
- At high temperature, maintains high oil pressure and fast engine revving.
- The SAE 5W-30 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel. Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.