Last Inventory In Stock, Discontinued Products !!!
- FITS 2017+ HONDA CR-V 1.5T
Please Read Before Ordering:
- NO TUNE REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC TUNE REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- HONDATA & KTUNER BOTH OFFER RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" TUNE(S) & PHEARABLE TUNE(S) COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION
Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. This SRI utilizes a 4" air filter and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning