Last Inventory In Stock, Discontinued Products !!!
- FITS ALL 2016+ 1.5T HONDA CIVIC MODELS INCLUDING SI, NON-SI, 6MT, CVT, RHD, INTERNATIONAL MODELS, ETC
- FITS ALL 2017+ 1.5T HONDA CR-V MODELS INCLUDING RHD, INTERNATIONAL MODELS, ETC
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET FRONT PIPES – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
Please Read Before Ordering:
- TUNER REQUIRED – COMPATIBLE WITH HONDATA RACE FLASHPRO & KTUNER
- STREET DOWNPIPE CONTAINS 49-STATE LEGAL CATALYTIC CONVERTER
Research and testing has shown that a downpipe upgrade is one of the most effective modifications to perform when looking to increase efficiency out of Honda's 1.5L turbo engine when paired with an ECU tuner like Hondata or KTuner. The PRL Motorsports downpipe upgrade promotes optimal airflow with virtually no turbulence throughout the body of the downpipe. V2 design allows users to retain the factory heat-shield with our full 3" (76mm) downpipe.
Our design utilizes 304 stainless steel investment cast ends, CNC pocketed for a smooth transition to a custom spun, 49-State Legal high-flow 300 CEL catalytic converter for the middle body. This custom catalytic converter has a much higher flow rate and was designed to reach operating temperature faster than other manufacturers' catalytic converters. All components are fully back-purged on site to withstand high exhaust gas temperatures. The wide shape of the cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the cast outlet allows smooth taper to aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. Pair this with our 3" Front Pipe Upgrade for maximum exhaust flow and performance! All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation.
- Street Downpipe Assembly
- PRL-HC10-DP-HW1 Downpipe Hardware Bag
- 90 Degree o2 Spacer
- 400 RPM increase turbocharger spool
- 7 horsepower & 10 ft/lb torque at peak
- 10 horsepower & 17+ ft/lb torque throughout mid-range
- Decreased backpressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
OFFROAD USE ONLY