- Long life 100% Synthetic Fluid
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- DOT 5.1 Poly-Glyco Based *NON SILICONE BASE*
TYPE OF USE
- All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, backwards compatible with DOT 4 and DOT 3 Motul brake fluids
- FFMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE, DOT 4 and DOT 3
- SAE J 1703
- ISO 4925 ( Class 5.1, 4 & 3)
Long life fluid:
- Very High Dry boil point 269°C / 516°F
- The high wet boiling point (185°C / 365°F), superior to DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) and DOT 3 (140°C / 284°F mini)
Specially designed for anti-locking brake systems (ABS) :
- The viscosity (820 centistoke at -40°C / -40°F) lower than DOT 4 (up to 1800 cp) and DOT 3 (up to 1500 cp) brake fluids allows for faster fluid circulation of anti-locking braking systems, allowing ABS systems to cycle faster for more effective braking performance.
- Perfectly neutral with seals used in braking systems. Anti-corrosion.
- Backwards compatible with Motul DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE products.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to avoid absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Drain Interval: 12 to 24 month as per manufacturers' recommendations.