- Lubricant for gearbox and limited slip differential integrated or not in the gearbox
- 100% Synthetic – Ester based
TYPE OF USE
- Specially designed for the transmission of high performance and racing vehicles: Track, Rally, Road Race, electric vehicles transmission …
- All hypoÃ¯d differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronised or non synchronised gearbox, transfer gearbox operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed when transmission efficiency as to be improved compare to a 75W-140 grade.
- Standards : AAPI GL-5
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- Contains a special friction modifier to avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential.
- Very low shear loss by the severe test KRL 20H, thanks to the synthetic ester base with very high viscosity index (VI).
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting in cold conditions.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Improved transmission efficiency compare to a 75W-140 grade.
- Suitable for any type of seal and any type of material used in gearbox and limited slip differential design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.